Chocolate covered strawberries are a simple yet elegant, delicious and juicy, and even sometimes romantic dessert. Perfect to whip up for your loved one as a Valentine’s day treat! Check out this recipe for chocolate covered strawberries using our Nutritional Organic Coconut Oil for the added health benefits that coconut oil brings.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons Organic Fiji’s Nutritional Coconut Oil
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Dry strawberries well with paper towels to make sure chocolate adheres perfectly.
- Heat chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave safe bowl for 2 minutes on 50%. Stir until smooth.
- Dip each strawberry into the melted chocolate, making sure the strawberry is covered almost to the stem.
- Place chocolate covered strawberry onto parchment lined baking sheet and place into the freezer for at least 15 minutes to set.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Serve to your loved one for Valentine’s Day and enjoy!