10 Reasons Why Your Eyebrows Love Organic Coconut Oil
Organic Fiji’s USDA certified, cold pressed, virgin coconut oil is a great addition to your health and beauty regime. It has so many different personalities from moisturizer to make up remover and everything in between, but did you know how much your eyebrows love this wondrous gift from the Earth? Here’s 10 reasons why:
1. It conditions: Firstly, using organic coconut oil on your eyebrows can condition the hairs so they are nourished and healthy. We recommend Organic Fiji’s cold pressed, virgin coconut oil for hair treatments on your head, the hairs on your brows are no different. They need some love too!
2. It shapes: Secondly, you can use a tiny bit of Organic Fiji’s USDA Certified Coconut Oil on a Q-tip / cotton swab to shape your eyebrows nicely. Smooth the natural coconut oil over your brows for a defined and shapely look whilst conditioning your hairs at the same time. It keeps the hairs together in a defined line. A great product for your perfect eyebrow shape!
3. It enhances regrowth: Research suggests that using organic coconut oil on your eyebrows actually boosts regrowth of hairs! Wish you’d never plucked your eyebrows so thin now that thicker brows are back in fashion? This is the perfect natural remedy for you! Beautiful, thicker brows can be achieved, it’s not too late! Stimulate and nourish your hair follicles with virgin coconut oil for that regrowth you’ve been longing for.
4. It thickens: Not only does it promote regrowth, but the hairs that grow back will actually be thicker and stronger, creating more beautifully defined brows. Thicken your eyebrows with Organic Fiji’s miracle coconut oil!
5. It’s sensitive: Organic coconut oil won’t irritate your eyes or eyebrow region. Your eyebrows are a sensitive area and close to your eyes, pure, natural coconut oil is the perfect product to use for such sensitive skin being as its organic, gentle, soothing and hypoallergenic.
6. It promotes anti-aging: if you’re going to use something on your eyebrows, why not use something that’s anti aging in the process? Organic Fiji’s cold pressed coconut oil protects the skin from free radicals that cause aging and moisturize the skin to keep it looking healthy and young.
7. It doesn’t forget your brow skin: The skin underneath your eyebrows often gets forgotten during skin care and beauty regimes. Using coconut oil for your eyebrows means that the skin underneath your brows gets some organic moisturizing and healing too. Bonus!
8. It’s Organic: Organic Fiji’s extra virgin coconut oil is certified USDA organic by Oregon Tilth. It’s so important to use products that are free of GMOs, PEGs and other harsh chemicals. Your skin is the largest organ on your body and it absorbs everything you put onto it. Rather than using a product on your brows that is full of parabens and other dangerous ingredients, choose organic… 100% organic!
9. It’s Aromatic: Organic Fiji’s coconut oil is so aromatic it will lift your senses and whisk you away to your happy place in seconds. Let the pure scent of Earth’s natural treasure, the coconut, take you to a tropical paradise. (We also have coconut oil available in Pineapple Coconut, Lavender and Lemongrass Tangerine).
10. It comes in a compact size: Not only does Organic Fiji offer 3oz. travel sizes in our pure coconut oil range, making it handy for you to carry and transport, but this product can also be used for your body moisturizer, your face cream, your hair serum, your skin healer, your make up remover and more! Making your purse that little bit lighter. Save space, save time and save money by letting coconut oil take you back to basics.
Why do your eyebrows love organic coconut oil?