Coconut Oil Peppermint Bark Recipe
Happy Holidays from Organic Fiji! We hope this recipe helps you to spread the holiday cheer and enjoy the season with some peppermint bark made with Organic Fiji coconut oil!
- 1 ½ cups of Organic Fiji coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup of cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 2 packets of Stevia
- 1 ½ tsp peppermint extract
- ½ cup of crushed sugar free peppermints or candy canes
- Start off combining ¾ cup of the melted coconut oil, ½ cup cocoa powder, 1 tsp vanilla, 3 tbsp powdered erythritol, and 1 packet of stevia in a small bowl.
- Stir until smooth and then pour it into a foil lined dish.
- Place this dish in your refrigerator and allow it to chill until it is firm.
- Next combine the last ¾ cup of melted coconut oil with the remaining sweeteners and peppermint extract.
- Stir until smooth and then pour the mixture over the chocolate layer.
- Take the crushed candies and sprinkle them over the top before placing the dish back into the refrigerator.
- Once the dessert is firm, remove, and enjoy!