Give Your Pancakes a Healthy Kick With Organic Coconut Oil!
Start off your beautiful day with some delicious healthy pancakes, made with Organic Fiji’s Nutritious Organic Coconut Oil!
- 1 package of your choice of pancake mix
- Also make sure you have the ingredients that the pancake mix calls for!
- 1 13oz. jar of Organic Fiji’s Coconut Oil
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- Your choice of mix-ins!
- Ideas: Bananas, chocolate chips, strawberries
- Optional: Whipped cream, syrup, or fresh fruit.
Healthy Pancakes Directions
- Prepare the pancake mix as directed on the box.
- Mix in the cinnamon and your choice of mix-ins.
- Grease your skillet or griddle with one tbsp of Organic Fiji coconut oil.
- Spoon the pancake batter onto the frying pan or skillet in the size of the pancake that you want.
- Cook over medium heat until the top is bubbly and the bottom is a golden brown.
- Drizzle a half of a tbsp of Organic Fiji coconut oil over the top of the pancake to ensure that it gets golden brown and crispy.
- Flip the pancake and cook again over medium heat until golden on the bottom.
- Top with whipped cream, syrup, or fresh fruit.
Recipe and picture courtesy of: Jenna Rubin