Natural Chocolate Covered Strawberries Made With Coconut Oil
Chocolate covered strawberries are a simple yet elegant, delicious and romantic dessert. Perfect to whip up for your loved one as a Valentine’s day treat! Check out this recipe for chocolate covered strawberries using our Nutritional Organic Coconut Oil for the added health benefits that coconut oil brings.
- 1 pint fresh organic strawberries
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons Organic Fiji’s Nutritional Coconut Oil
- Sprinkle of organic cinnamon
- Pinch of salt optional
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Dry strawberries well with paper towels to make sure chocolate adheres perfectly.
- Heat chocolate chips and coconut oil on low heat on stove. Stir until smooth.
- Dip each strawberry into the melted chocolate, making sure the strawberry is covered almost to the stem.
- Place chocolate covered strawberry onto parchment lined baking sheet, sprinkle cinnamon and a pinch of salt to taste.
- Place into the freezer for 10-15 minutes to set.
- Serve to your loved one for Valentine’s Day and enjoy!
Picture courtesy of 'Add a Pinch'.