Happy Holidays from Organic Fiji! We hope this recipe helps you to spread the holiday cheer and enjoy the season with some peppermint bark made with Organic Fiji coconut oil!
- 1 ½ cups of Organic Fiji coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup of cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 2 packets of Stevia
- 1 ½ tsp peppermint extract
- ½ cup of crushed sugar free peppermints or candy canes
- Start off combining ¾ cup of the melted coconut oil, ½ cup cocoa powder, 1 tsp vanilla, 3 tbsp powdered erythritol, and 1 packet of stevia in a small bowl.
- Stir until smooth and then pour it into a foil lined dish.
- Place this dish in your refrigerator and allow it to chill until it is firm.
- Next combine the last ¾ cup of melted coconut oil with the remaining sweeteners and peppermint extract.
- Stir until smooth and then pour the mixture over the chocolate layer.
- Take the crushed candies and sprinkle them over the top before placing the dish back into the refrigerator.
- Once the dessert is firm, remove, and enjoy!